Our Pre-school Program focuses on improving basic motor and listening skills. These skills will help them become better students at school, better listeners at home and more confident in their day to day life. Our program will enhance positive development in a fun and motivating way.
Little Lions After Test
Our program will also prepare your child for our Juniors Program. In our Pre-school classes, your child will be exposed to positive social interaction. They will learn how to work with others and follow directions from their instructors. Our Instructors are excellent role models who are trained to work with pre-school aged children.
Our curriculum consists of developing 8 major skills that are necessary for participation in any sport or activity. The curriculum also contains 8 personal development skills that are used to reinforce our students' well-being. Upon completion of our Program, your child will become more focused and motivated to achieve any goal they set!
The 8 skill requirements are composed of physical and mental benefits. The following are the skills with the benefits from participating in the class:
- FOCUS - This skill will help your child's concentration, listening and reaction skills. They will excel faster in physical activities. Your child will also become a better listener and a more focused student.
- TEAMWORK - Teamwork is necessary for any young child to develop. The more confident your child is while working with others, the more he or she will accomplish. Your child will develop character, which will help him or her with better social skills and become a leader in life.
- CONTROL - Having control means making good decisions. Weather your child is handling a pet or handling a problem, he or she will learn to make the right decisions. Control builds confidence.
- BALANCE - This skill is crucial to develop at an early age. Your child is beginning to participate in many challenging physical activities. He or she will develop good balance, better posture and age-appropriate gross motor skills.
- MEMORY - Developing a good memory is exercise for your child's brain. Our drills are constantly helping your child think and make smart decisions.
- DISCIPLINE - Our instructors use the drills to create discipline as fun and rewarding. Your child will take pride in doing the right thing. They will also be eager to follow directions in a productive manner.
- FITNESS - It is important for children to understand the importance of being healthy and physically fit. Our Instructors are excellent role models.
- COORDINATION - Your child will learn left from right. They will become better physical participants in sports and activities. The better coordination your child has, the fewer injuries your child will sustain.
In our classes, we make learning fun. Our goal is to help your preschooler be the best they can be at everything they put their minds to.